< div id="about">

Student Loan Online Application

The borrower must first complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form and submit it to the financial aid. A renewal FAFSA can be completed if the applicant has submitted a FAFSA in the previous year.
The FAFSA can be completed online:
[http://www.ed.gov/offices/OSFAP/Students/apply/express.html]. If the student has already completed a FAFSA or renewal FAFSA for the current school year, he or she should submit a copy of their SIR forms. The Federal Government must receive the FAFSA or renewal FAFSA before any financial aid will be disbursed.

The borrower will then complete and submit the MPN (Stafford Loan
Master Application and Promissory Note) and KSI financial aid application and paperwork. The Financial Aid Officer will counsel the student and determine the loan amount for which he or she is eligible. Once the certified loan amount is set and the borrower has returned the completed Promissory Note, the financial aid office will complete the School Certification Form.

Students will have an Entrance Counseling session to explain all the rights and responsibilities of student loan applicants. Once the student borrower has finished their coursework or withdrawn from the school, any remaining loan funds in the student account will be returned to the Lender.

Students will have an Exit Counseling session to explain repayment responsibilities, options and terms

What to do if you have a problem?

If you have a problem, ask for help. Do not just skip payments. If you run into financial difficulties while paying back your student loans, contact the servicer of your loans and explain the situation. The servicer may be willing to re-negotiate the amount of your monthly installments or offer you a financial hardship forbearance. You may be allowed a short period in which no payments are due, or you may be permitted to make lower than
usual payments for a time.

Be Sociable, Share!

© 2009 Premium theme

Design by Kamruddin Academy Tech